|Phenanthrene morphine analogs (oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and buprenorphine) are not reuptake inhibitors but appear to .|
|With prescription drug addiction more of a problem even than illegal drug use, could your medicine cabinet be connected to criminal activity?|
|Opioid dose reduction or transition to another opioid therapy often results in uncomfortable signs and symptoms of withdrawal. The severity of .|
|The extent of additional QTc prolongation, when paroxetine was added,... Racemic methadone is used in maintenance therapy of opiate addicts.. However, it may be still used to potentiate the curative effect of other drugs.|
|Could the benzodiazepine crisis and its connection to the opiate.. seek out benzos because of their ability to potentiate or magnify the effect of .|
|. promethazine (used in Phenergan), the anti-depressant paroxetine. the painkiller codeine and some eye drops were among the drugs in .|
- Study protocol violations, outcomes switching, adverse events ...
- Growing concerns over side-effects and soaring prescription rates of ...
- Taking PPIs can have long-term side effects
- MTX Side Effects: More Prevalent than Prescribing Info Notes?
- The long-term effects of PPIs
- We Asked a Pharmacist: Which OTC Meds Can You Take While ...
- Headache remedies to help you feel better
- Derrick Johnson Talks Nutrition and Elimination Diet
- For a New Mom, Relentless Fatigue Could Signal a Thyroid Problem
- Molly Sims Admits She Gained 85 Lbs. During First Pregnancy: I ...